Monday, January 3, 2011

Stuffff....

Heyy.
So yeah. How's life guys? I've been making a lot of club penguins videos, writing, and chatting. I'm writing a story..... a novel actually. Yeahhhhh.

Ahhh I don't know what to write! New Years was fun.


I watched the movie "You've got mail," with my parents (until my mom had to go somewhere at 10, so it was just dad and me) ate spice cookies, and texted my friend. At eleven my dad let me get back online, where I chatted with my friends and tweeted like crazy.

We live in the country, so we don't have cable, but my dad had borrowed a converter (Whatever THAT is) from our neighbors, so we got to watch the balldrop. It was fun.

My dad made me go to bed at about 1:20 AM, and my mom came home soon afterwards.


So yeah.

For more going on in my life, visit http://dramagirldreams.com/

0 comments:

Teenville Forum

Photobucket